Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Friendship

This weekend has been the most relaxing fun time that I've had in a long time. My three closest friends from Grace College came to spend the weekend with me. We had an absolute blast staying up till 4am catching up on each other's lives and remembering the past.
On Saturday, we treated ourselves to manicures, peticures and some shopping at Birch Run Outlet mall.

This weekend has made me realize how thankful I should be for true friendships. The kind where you can not talk or see each other for a year or so and just pick right back up where you left off. The kind of friends that if you needed them, they'd drive four hours to just see you for two!

So thanks Mari, Autumn and Lori for your wonderful friendships! I love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger