Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, April 02, 2006

6 hours is way to long...

I just spent six hours in the car all by myself. It's not fun spending six hours in the car alone. But it is over.

I went to Indiana today to a college roommate's bridal shower. It was fun to see her again. I was hoping some of my other college friends would be there, but no such luck. Still my friend was greatly appreciative that I drove three hours down and three hours back just to see her for 1.5 hours.

But, hey, what are friends for?!?

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wendy...you are so sweet. That was a wonderful gift for your friend...spending that much time on the road to attend her shower! I'm really looking forward to staying with you and Joel at the end of the month...John's coming too! Love...Karen

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

You are one in a million...I know I felt awfully special when you drove down for my baby shower all in one day!

Looking forward to the women's conference with you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger