Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, April 09, 2006

What a week!

Wow. This week was jam-packed.
Monday --- Small group --- always a blast
Tuesday --- Joel and I watched TV in bed from 6pm till we fell asleep at 10. Don't you love days like that!
Wednesday --- Hung out with the girls while the guys played poker. These nights kind of remind me of hanging out with pals in college.
Thursday --- cleaned the house all evening, washed clothes, etc.
Friday --- went to see Benchwarmers. What a great movie. I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time. Plus it actually has a great message.
Saturday --- Joel and I didn't have anything planned for the day, so we made a trip to Birch Run --- the best outlet mall. I got a skirt for $1.47, dress pants for $3.48 and $4.98 and $14.99. Joel got about 4 polos for $4-$6 each. I love shopping with prices like that! Then we ended the evening at Applebees to celebrate Deb's completion of her boards to become an optometrist. Another great evening of hanging out with pals.

Then there was today. Today was the ONE service for Riverview at the Wharton center at MSU. We rented it out so that we could have the whole Riverview community at one service. But that means that all the kids are at one service.... I was in charge of the Pre-K through 2nd graders --- I had 100 kids. But is that better than Tricia who had 60 1-3 year olds or Susan who had 20 babies? I'm not sure which was worse. But we all made it through and the kids had fun. But now I'm incredible tired. I think I'm going to go relax.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Andi said...

What is "Benchwarmers" about & who is in it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger