Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Second OB appointment

Joel and I went to my second OB appointment today. I was hoping to be able to hear the heartbeat. The Doctor (who I really liked) thought we'd be able to hear it because "I'm skinny" (didn't he notice my baby bump?). But the baby was way down deep. So instead he decided to give me a quick ultra sound so that we could see the baby. So Joel and I were able to see our little "frog" hopping all over my belly. It's an active little one. It was so fun to be able to see what's inside of me and know that it is growing and forming normally. I can't wait to see it again --- and to find out if it will be Jake or Ella.

5 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Molly D said...

Oh, wow...that is so cool! Isn't amazing to see that there is something alive inside you?! And that it's YOUR CHILD?! I was just watching the tape of our ultrasound of Betsy last night...it's so mindblowing to think that little wiggly thing is now a rather big, funny wiggly girl! :) I'm so glad you got to see him/her!!!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Hyser Family said...

How fun! Are those the potential names? :) Love them both! Can't wait to find out what's inside you!!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger jess said...

Wenders! I am SOOOOO excited for you guys! I was thrilled to see your picture - the baby bumb is a good look on you! I'll definately keep checking in on you guys.

Love & Miss You

PS - Great names!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Yes the names we have picked out are
Jake William and Ella Joy. Only about 9 more weeks till we can find out which one it will be!

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! We get to have an ultrasound on Friday, I can't wait! :) Love the names! In fact if we both have girls, they may have the same middle name. I've always loved Joy as a middle name. I love Ella and Jake too, but Pete's not as crazy about them--not that he doesn't like them, just not his FAVORITES. We're still trying to nail down first names. I had emailed Joel and asked him for a good time to call you guys and for your number and he didn't respond--is that a hint? :) could you email me and let me know? I'd love to talk to you! our email is peteandheather@yahoo.com
Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger