Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, August 19, 2007

16 more days!

Just a little over two weeks until Jake comes (hopefully less than that!). I finished his room this weekend. Here are some pictures.






I'm really surprised at how well I've been feeling. I still have a good amount of energy and haven't gotten to the point where I want to scream "Get this baby out of me!"

I just realized today that I've been off from work since August 1st and I still haven't taken a day to just stay home and not doing any running around or work at the church. So I think I'm going to do that tomorrow. Perhaps I'll stay in my pj's all day and catch up on some chick flicks, or doing a little cooking (I made some really good chocolate chip cookies today!). I'll let you know if I actually force myself to relax or if I give in to my "have to accomplish something" nature.

On a sad note, my grandmother's husband (she remarried about three years ago) passed away yesterday. Because of my due date being so close, Joel and I are not going to be able to travel to Indiana for the funeral. Thankfully all of my extended family except for my brother's family lives right in Hobart, so she'll be surrounded by family.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Katie said...

the room looks adorable! So excited to hear news of your new little man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger