Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sadness

Isn't it odd how waves of things come into your life all at once? For example, in August I found out a good friend of my was pregnant, then both my sister-in-laws became pregnant and a couple from back in BG. While that topic is really exciting, it seems that the last few months has brought a wavy of sickness -- and not just the flu. Our good friend Dan's dad is struggling with cancer which has overtaken his lymph nodes and nervous system and things are not looking well for him at all. My mother-in-law is working with doctors to try and figure why she has cirrhosis of the liver when she's never had a drop of alcohol in her life. I've been thinking about their situations and what it would be like to be personally dealing with each issue. It's lead me to think, how do people go through such things in their life without Christ? Such deep thoughts to ponder so early in the morning!

On a lighter note, we have about 8 inches of snow on the ground, which most came last night. Hooray for living in Michigan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger