Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Baby's on its way

I just got a call from my mom who just talked with my sister-in-law Jennifer. She had an ultrasound today. The baby has moved pretty far down and Jenny's dilated 2 centimeters. If Jennifer doesn't have the baby naturally by Friday, they are going to induce her. So my first niece should be here this weekend.

However this brings a great dilemma --- I can go with my parents down to North Carolina to see her but that puts off the whole buying a car thing, I'm supposed to teach Sunday school on Sunday and have tons of stuff to do for kids kamp. What am I to do? And if I don't go, I might not see the baby until Christmas (and I think that's only if we go down there, cause I don't think their planning to come home.) I don't want to have to wait until the baby is over a year old to see her.

4 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wendy...advice from an old mother-in-law...seize the moment and welcome your new niece into the world...the car and all your work will wait.

I love you...

Mama Karen

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Molly D said...

I agree! Babies are only little once! :)

Congrats Aunt Wendy...we can't wait to make you an aunt again in a few months! (At least you won't have to travel to far to see ours!) :)

Love you!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Joel said...

I disagree with everyone else. Stay here with me. :)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Well, it looks like I won't be going. I'm really kinda bummed about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger