Wendy D. Smith

Monday, July 18, 2005

Massive Birthday Present

Yesterday JR and Tricia treated Joel and I to a wonderful day in Chicago. We drove around to see the city, walked around and shopped and ate at Giordonos Pizza. hmm.... good. I'm enjoying a left over piece for lunch right now! It was so much fun to spend the entire day with them.

Stokley got to stay at Aunt Mollys and Uncle Myrons and play with Gideon. He also learned how to lift his leg and pee like a big boy!

So the weekend was great but this morning was not so great! Don't you just wish you could take back about 5 seconds of your life and have a redo where you think just a bit more before you act! I had one of those times this morning. I was pulling into the parking lot at work and we have to scan our cards before the gate lifts. As I pulled in, i got a little too close and hit the upright post, cracking my front bumper! (growl) Then there was a person in front of me and she was going to back into a spot, but I didn't notice and I stole her spot. She was kind and took another spot. After I got out of my car, checked my bumper, and realized I stole her spot, I went over and apologized. She was totally amazed that I would stop and apologize. At least one bad thing was somewhat correctable! And at least I didn't crack the bumper on Joel's car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger