Wendy D. Smith

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

No matter what happens

today has been a good day! My husband often makes fun of me because I judge the sucess of my day by how much I accomplish. No matter what else happens today, its been a good day! I took Stokley on two walks, washed the dishes, cleaned my whole upstairs, did laundry and typed up a test today all before I went to work at 11:30.
I needed a productive day because yesterday was wholly unproductive and I wasn't feeling too good about the situation. Although, I did finally go to the doctor and have my ingrown toenail removed which had been plaqueing my since March.
I've decided that August is going to be "FIX WENDY MONTH". I'm going to do all those things that I've needed to do, but kept putting off. --- like getting my toe fixed, my haircut, new contacts, etc. So hopefully by September I'll be all new with no more fixable thorns in my flesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger