Wendy D. Smith

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Forgive Me, please...

Time has been getting away from me these days. If you know me well, you know that I feel guilty about everything. Today, I feel retched about not posting for almost 2 weeks! It's amazing how little things can make me feel guilty... but that's a conversation for another day.

Joel and I some friends from college come visit this weekend. It was fun to get to hang out with them and catch up on their lives and give them a picture of ours. I love those friendships that are so solid that even when you don't talk for quite sometime, then you see each other you can pick right back up where you left off.

Today is such a good day for a nap, but lesson plans and overheads must be created for this week. Unfortunately no nap is in sight for me. I guess i better get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger