Wendy D. Smith

Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm a bad blogger!

So I was on spring break all last week and only managed one post! What a bad blogger! But I guess that it's due to the cute little puppy with whom I know spend most of my time.

I spent this weekend at my parents home in Indiana. My sister-in-law, Jennifer, flew up from North Carolina for her baby shower. It was a wonderful time to see all my family! Jennifer is so adorable pregnant. She is a tall skinny girl with a little basketball for a tummy. From the back you can't even tell she's pregnant! She got all kinds of stuff from her shower --- enough to fill my parents full size blazer with barely enough sitting room for my mom to drive!

On Friday my Gramma Schwuchow/Wells turned 70, so we had a suprise bash for her.

Well, I need to have some lunch before I head off to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger