Wendy D. Smith

Monday, May 01, 2006

Freedom is so close I can taste it!

Finals week is here! I just spent my last hour in the Math Learning Center at MSU, so just have to give the final exam tomorrow morning! Oh, but then I have to spend all day grading them.... oh well.. the end is in sight!

On Saturday Joel's mom, Karen, and his sister, Molly, and I went to a women's conference at Riverview. It was quite refreshing. They had five speakers speak on different topics relating to gardening--- our spiritual life that is. One theme that each had was that you have to view yourself as God views you and be excited with who you are. I think many women get caught up in the roles and images that they should when they really aren't that way. I really enjoyed the time. My neighbor Leah also came!

The rest of the weekend was spend hanging out with Joel's family and watching the NFL draft.

Well, I need to finish up a few things in my office. So I'll post more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger