Wendy D. Smith

Friday, August 24, 2007

11 more days

I'm starting to get a little bit impatient. I really want Jake to come. I've been trying to stay at home and relax a bit, but I'm kinda of running out of things to do. I want to stay at home and relax and rest up but yet I'm getting stir crazy. So I had to go out and do some shopping today.

On the other hand, due to the 8+ inches of rain in the last week, our spare room in our basement flooded again. So Joel had cut a couple of wholes in the drywall and we've found several places where the walls were leaking. A guy is coming out tomorrow to fix the walls. But that still means my spare bedroom is a disaster. Hopefully we'll be able to have it all fixed and put back together before Jake comes and we have a house full of people. If not, our guest bedroom will become the downstairs living room.

The tornado sirens are going off... so I'm going to go head to the basement with the puppies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger