Wendy D. Smith

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter

This Easter was wonderful. On Thursday our small group had dinner together and watched the Passion of the Christ. Watching the movie really helped me get into the mindset of Easter and it's true meaning. On Saturday I helped out with Riverview's Easter Egg hunt. We had about 150 kids and about 75 parents. It was so fun to see all the kids together, hunting for the special eggs with verses in them that told the Easter story. On Sunday, we had Joel's parents, my parents, Molly and Myron, and the Millers came over to celebrate with us. We had a great dinner together. I loved having all of my families together!

But now it's been back to the grind of a normal week. This week I have all these little things that I need to accomplish. So I better get to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger