Wendy D. Smith

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The small things in Life

Today I was finishing painting in our spare bedroom so it would be ready for our guests this weekend. Stokley decided it would be fun to come in and help me. However he found a much more fun game to play --- He would crawl underneath the bed, bark, then pounce out and attack me. He was having such a blast! Having such a cute puppy has made me slow down and enjoy the little moments like these instead of always being so driven to accomplish tasks.

I received some good news at work this week. Next fall I will be teaching two LCC classes at MSU. I'm really excited about this opportunity because I'll be able to get to know people at MSU and perhaps open doors there. Also, my classes are from 4-6 Monday through Thursday. So I'll be home by 6:30ish each day! YEAH! No more working until 10pm! And I'll actually be able to have dinner with my husband!

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Joel said...

Dinner with hubby is a good thing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger