Wendy D. Smith

Monday, April 04, 2005

A great Weekend

(I hate trying to figure out a title for these posts. I never think of anything creative.)

I had a wonderful weekend. The only thing that could have made it a bit better would have been more sleep. Friday, while Joel and Myron were at a Poker Tourny hosted by the Millers, Molly and I watched our dogs play and watched Little Women. It was some great girl time.
On Saturday Joel helped me finish up the grocery shopping and we went to Goodwill. I always have so much fun when he goes with me. That night we went over to the Millers to watch the Basketball games. As you all know, sadly MSU lost.
Then on Sunday, I worked two services in the Pre-k room. I had a great time watching kids paint coffee filters and turn them into beautiful butterflies. After lunch Joel and I took Stokley to a park with some trails through the woods along a river. Stokley loved it. He had so much fun running ahead of us through the piles of leaves, splashing in the water and even discovering a snake --- not to mention all the people and other dogs he got to meet. It was a really great time just to get out and enjoy nature. We ended the little trip by getting some ice cream comes from one of those local ice cream stands --- the kind where cones cost $0.70 and they're huge. It kinda made it feel like summer/spring was really starting. And when we got home, Stokley and I took a great name while Joel played Playstation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger